Monday, March 27, 2006

Hi again,

You know, in looking at my last post - it seems there is some anger under all of it. And I have to be honest and say that I do get angry about anyone who would kill an innocent child because they are inconvenient or deformed or whatever.

BUT... I have to apologize and remember that many people don't know the truth about abortion. The abortion industry has lied so many times and the media has gone along with it that it is easy to see how people have fell for it. Our own lifestyle is one of convenience.

I truly need to follow my own advice and pray. Pray for those who just don't know the truth, pray for those running the media that they will finally show the truth, and pray for all of the mothers everywhere - those who chose to give life and those who chose (or was chosen for them) to end life.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
And Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb
JESUS
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Let us not be at the hour of our "death". Let us choose "life" for our children, and our own souls!

God bless you!
Donna

No comments: